FISH Community Food Bank depends on your generous gifts and donations to feed our hungry neighbors in Kittitas County. At FISH, we are consistently striving to be the best stewards possible of the funds entrusted to us. Wisely stretching every dollar received to do the most good.
FISH is a registered 501(c)3 charity and our Tax ID # is 91-1059920.
TO DONATE ONLINE, PLEASE CLICK BELOW
If you prefer, you may mail your gift to:
FISH Community Food Bank
P.O. Box 85
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Please make your check payable to FISH Community Food Bank.
For bequests or gifts of stock, please contact Executive Director, Brooke Fleming at email@example.com or call 509-925-5990.
We also accept donations of appreciated stock.
Here are items that FISH needs:
- Pop-top cans of: Ravioli, Spaghettios, Chili, Corn, Beans, Fruit, Tuna fish
- Breakfast Bars and Pop Tarts for Kids
- Fruit snacks, Fruit Roll-Ups, Etc.
- Any fresh fruits and vegetables – especially navel oranges
- Frozen meats – store bought or packed by a certified butcher
- Pasta Sauce
- Baby Food & Diapers
- Small, unopened toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, feminine products, adult undergarments, etc.
- Pet food
- Note: For food safety reasons, FISH cannot receive home baked or home canned food.