If you prefer, you may mail your gift to:
FISH Community Food Bank
804 Elmview Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Please make your check payable to FISH Community Food Bank
FISH would be nothing without your help! Thank you for considering the ways you can donate to FISH!
FISH runs almost entirely on volunteers. Consider giving your time to sort groceries, help with the distribution of food to clients, work the front office, make and serve hot meals or make a Grocery Rescue run to our local partners. Interested? There’s more information on our Volunteer page.
FISH Community Food Bank depends on your generous gifts and donations to feed our hungry neighbors in Kittitas County. At FISH, we are consistently striving to be the best stewards possible of the funds entrusted to us, wisely stretching every dollar received to do the most good.
“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.” – Unknown
Alternative Monetary Donations
• We also accept donations of appreciated stock. This is another great way to help out FISH Community Food Bank.
• Additionally, there is the option of supporting FISH by contributing funds earmarked for the Endowment Fund. FISH’s long-term goal is to become self-sustainable and this will greatly help!
Note: For food safety reasons, FISH cannot accept home processed food- including eggs, meat, canned goods, baked goods etc.
Here are items that FISH needs:
Note: Look for pop-top cans, low sodium or lite options.
• Cans of: Ravioli, Spaghettios, Chili, Corn, Beans, Fruit & Tuna Fish
• Breakfast Bars and Pop Tarts for kids
• Fruit snacks, Fruit Roll-Ups, etc.
• Any fresh fruits and vegetables – especially navel oranges
• Frozen meats – store bought or packed by a certified butcher
• Pasta sauce
• Baby food & diapers
• Small, unopened toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, and feminine hygiene products
FISH is a registered 501(c)3 charity and our Tax ID # is 91-1059920