FISH would be nothing without your help! There are many ways to donate to FISH; there’s bound to be one which fits you.
FISH runs almost entirely on volunteers. Consider giving your time to sort groceries, help with the distribution of food to clients, work the front office, make and serve hot meals or make a Grocery Rescue run to our local partners. Interested? There’s more information on our Volunteers page.
FISH Community Food Bank depends on your generous gifts and donations to feed our hungry neighbors in Kittitas County. At FISH, we are consistently striving to be the best stewards possible of the funds entrusted to us. Wisely stretching every dollar received to do the most good.
FISH is a registered 501(c)3 charity and our Tax ID # is 91-1059920.
TO DONATE ONLINE, PLEASE USE THIS FORM OR FIND OUR ADDRESS BELOW IF YOU WISH TO SEND A GIFT
If you prefer, you may mail your gift to:
FISH Community Food Bank
P.O. Box 85
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Please make your check payable to FISH Community Food Bank.
For bequests or gifts of stock, please contact Interim Executive Director, Peggy Morache at email@example.com or call 509-925-5990.
We also accept donations of appreciated stock.
Here are items that FISH needs:
- Pop-top cans of: Ravioli, Spaghettios, Chili, Corn, Beans, Fruit, Tuna fish
- Breakfast Bars and Pop Tarts for Kids
- Fruit snacks, Fruit Roll-Ups, Etc.
- Any fresh fruits and vegetables – especially navel oranges
- Frozen meats – store bought or packed by a certified butcher
- Pasta Sauce
- Baby Food & Diapers
- Small, unopened toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
- Pet food
- Note: For food safety reasons, FISH cannot receive home baked, home canned or home frozen food.
Food donations may be made to the FISH location of 1503 N. B St. (behind Mercer Creek Church), at any time that FISH is open. Please see our Times of Service for our hours.