Volunteer at FISH and discover the joy of serving…
Please consider becoming a volunteer at FISH Community Food Bank! Shifts range from 2 to 5 hours. We are happy to help you find a good fit with your schedule!
- Warehouse – Sorting and stocking food, organizing inventory, cleaning the warehouse and food pantry, receiving donations
- Grocery Guides – Assist our guests with accessing our Food Pantry
- Preparing and serving food for our Hot Meals Program
- Office Work – such as filing, organizing supplies, addressing envelopes, data entry, etc.
- Cleaning – vacuuming, taking out recycle and garbage, dusting, mopping, etc.
- Hosting – helping welcome our guests, making coffee, keeping the front of the house and bathrooms clean
Please contact FISH by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-925-5990 to learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities.
Fill out the Volunteer Application here on this website!
We look forward to serving with you!
P.S. If you are over 55, you can also sign up with RSVP – your hours here at FISH will count there as well!
Also, if you are a CWU student, the Center for Leadership and Community Engagement would like to sign up with them too!
*Information on both is available at FISH*