Volunteer at FISH and discover the joy of serving…
Please consider becoming a volunteer at FISH Community Food Bank! Shifts range from 2 to 5 hours. We are happy to help you find a good fit with your schedule! We do accommodate community service and volunteer hours for school as well.
- Warehouse – Sorting and stocking food, organizing inventory, cleaning the warehouse and food pantry, receiving donations
- Grocery Guides – Assist our guests with accessing our Food Pantry
- Open Table – Preparing, serving and cleaning up after one of our lunches (Monday, Wednesday)
- Front Desk – Helping clients with questions and helping them access our’s or other’s resources, running grocery distribution
- Office Work – Such as filing, organizing supplies, addressing envelopes, data entry, etc.
- Hosting – Helping welcome our guests, making coffee, keeping the front of the house and bathrooms clean as needed
Please contact FISH by writing to [email protected] or call 509-925-5990 to learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities.
Get the Volunteer Application here on this website!
We look forward to serving with you!
Please note: a child must be five years old to volunteer with their parent. A child must be 14 years old before they can volunteer on their own.
P.S. If you are over 55, you can also sign up with RSVP – your hours here at FISH will count there as well!
Also, if you are a CWU student, the Center for Leadership and Community Engagement would like you to sign up with them too!
*Information on both is available at FISH*