Volunteer at FISH and discover the joy of serving…
Please consider becoming a volunteer at FISH Community Food Bank. Shifts range from 2 to 5 hours. We are happy to help you find a good fit with your schedule!
- Warehouse – Sorting and stocking food, organizing inventory, cleaning the warehouse and food pantry, receiving donations
- Grocery Guides – Assist our guests with accessing our Food Pantry
- Preparing and serving food for our Hot Meals Program
- Office Work – such as filing, organizing supplies, addressing envelopes, data entry, etc.
- Cleaning – vacuuming, taking out recycle and garbage, dusting, mopping, etc.
- Hosting – helping welcome our guests, making coffee, keeping the front of the house and bathrooms clean
Please contact FISH by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-925-5990 to learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities.
We look forward to serving with you!