Volunteer at FISH and discover the joy of serving…
Please consider becoming a volunteer at FISH Community Food Bank! Shifts range from 2 to 5 hours. We are happy to help you find a good fit with your schedule! We do accommodate community service and volunteer hours for school as well. Please check the hours of operation for information about our availability.
- Warehouse – Sorting and stocking food, organizing inventory, cleaning the warehouse and food pantry, receiving donations
- Grocery Guides – Assist our guests with accessing our Food Pantry
- Open Table Program – Preparing, serving and cleaning up after one of our lunches (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Office Work – such as filing, organizing supplies, addressing envelopes, data entry, etc.
- Hosting – helping welcome our guests, making coffee, keeping the front of the house and bathrooms clean as needed
Please contact FISH by writing to email@example.com or call 509-925-5990 to learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities.
Fill out the Volunteer Application here on this website!
We look forward to serving with you!
P.S. If you are over 55, you can also sign up with RSVP – your hours here at FISH will count there as well!
Also, if you are a CWU student, the Center for Leadership and Community Engagement would like to sign up with them too!
*Information on both is available at FISH*