Volunteer at FISH and discover the joy of serving…
Please consider becoming a volunteer at FISH Community Food Bank. Shifts range from 2 to 8 hours. We are happy to help you find a good fit with your schedule.
- Warehouse – Sorting and stocking food, organizing inventory, cleaning the warehouse and food pantry, receiving donations
- Grocery Guides – Assist our guests with accessing our Food Pantry
- Preparing and serving food for our Hot Meals Program
- Office Work – such as filing, organizing supplies, addressing envelopes, data entry, etc.
- Cleaning – vacuuming, taking out recycle and garbage, dusting, mopping, etc.
- Hosting – helping welcome our guests, making coffee, keeping the front of the house and bathrooms clean
Please contact Jennie, our Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 509-925-5990 to learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities.
VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION takes place every Tuesday at 1:30pm. Please show up early if you still need to complete our Volunteer Application or stop by and pick up an application in advance. All FISH Volunteers must complete orientation and pass a WA State Patrol background check.
We look forward to serving with you!