Here are some items that FISH needs:
- Pop-top cans of: Ravioli, Spaghettios, Chili, Corn, Beans, Fruit, Tuna fish
- Breakfast Bars and Pop Tarts for Kids
- Fruit snacks, Fruit Roll-Ups, Etc.
- Any fresh fruits and vegetables – especially navel oranges
- Frozen meats – store bought or packed by a certified butcher
- Pasta Sauce
- Baby Food & Diapers
- Small, unopened toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, feminine products, adult undergarments, etc.
- Note: For food safety reasons, FISH cannot receive home baked or home canned food.
Food Donation Hours:
Monday & Tuesday: 8:30am-5:30pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm