Food Bank Data
Our accomplishments in 2016….
- 4892 household visits to our Food Pantry.
- 446,542 pounds of donated food was distributed to our hungry neighbors through our food pantry program.
- 9164 Hot Meals were served.
- FISH continued to be a Service Extension Partner of the Salvation Army. Managing the Kettle (Bell Ringer) Project, and distributed over 200 Salvation Army crisis vouchers for utilities, prescriptions, and rent assistance to neighbors in need.
- The Summer Meals for Kids program served 7072 lunches.
- The weekend food Backpack Program for Kids expanded from 20 children to serving 108.
- 135 children were provided school supplies and backpacks at our Back to School night.